Time to hibernate...
- Pick a dry period to give your lawn a last mow and aerate to avoid water-logging;
- Continue to keep your lawn edged to make maintenance easier and keep it looking neat;
- Keep dead-heading anything that's still flowering, especially roses;
- Cut back perennials that have died down;
- Collect seeds for sowing next year;
- Clean bird baths and feeders, and reinvest in plenty of nuts and seeds;
- Clear up fallen leaves regularly from the lawn;
- Create compost bins for cleared leaves and plant material;
- Clear your gutters of accumulated debris to avoid water ingress;
- Insulate pipes and taps to avoid freezing;
- Get your gutters cleared and insulate pipes and taps to avoid freezing;
- Repair gates and fences and give them a coat of wood preservative;
- Remove accumulated debris from patios and drives;
- Clean outdoor furniture and put it away or cover it up;
- Protect your pots by grouping them together in a sheltered spot;
- Clear out your shed and garage and clean up your tools so they're all ready for next season
- Install water butts to collect rain water;
- Plant winter bedding as early as possible.
Fencing: we can repair or replace broken or damaged areas of fencing, repair or replace gates, and give your wooden structures a new coat of wood preservative or paint.
Gutter clearance: Our team use a powerful wet and dry vacuum system with in-built camera system. No scaffolding or ladders are required which makes the job beautifully straightforward and eliminates health and safety risks.
Garden maintenance: We can give your garden a final tidy, so when spring arrives it's ready for the party. Jobs we can help with include leaf clearance, lawn aeration to avoid waterlogging, final mowing, winter planting and general tidying.
Tree and hedge works: Our expert tree team is on hand to prune, pollard, manage and train your existing trees, fell unwanted trees or hedges, and remove stumps.
Clearance: Have a big tidy of your shed and garage and clean up your tools so they're ready for next season. We'll come and take away anything from single items to large quantities of unwanted items. Call us for a quote.
Do give us a call to discuss your requirements. No job is too large or small, and we're trustworthy, reliable, adaptive and responsive. We're environmentally aware and we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We offer competitive rates and a free, no-obligation quotation.
- We carry out an on-site risk assessment for all contracts to ensure safety for staff and customers
- We operate under a quality assurance scheme having attained ISO9001, and have Public Liability Insurance. Products Liability Insurance and Employer's Liability Insurance, all to £10m
The Streetwise Team
Back to main list